Saturday, June 13, 2009

Te Amor


He made me so mad. When he gets upset, for stupid reasons I might add, he shuts me out and doesn't talk what so ever. So I ask a cliche, "What's wrong?" He walks off and says nothing I'm fine. I give up and try to have fun. However, he makes it completely impossible, because being a teenager with a major crush on this boy, well it's all that's on your mind. I make a dramatic exit after we sit there for 30 minutes not speaking. I planned this exit very well, I wasn't just gonna let him think I didn't care or make him think it's ok for him to do this. "This is stupid, I'm going to the car," I pronouce as I perform my well established exit from the quiet scene. He follows like I wanted him too, and well I kinda did...but I didn't want him to know. So there I am, I slam the door shut and kick the glove box. He quietly opens the door and shuts it, WOAH QUIETLY THAT'S A CHANGE FROM THE 30 MINUTES. We're sitting there, I don't look at him, he stares at me. I make a well thought of point, "This isn't any different that a couple of minutes ago." He says...nothing. Woo Hoo, not the reaction I had hoped for. He finally touches my arm and says, "Look I'm sorry for being a jerk." End sentence...still no talking for about 5-10 minutes. I felt no need to apologize, I had every right to be mad at him, and well I also hoped for a little more romantic and I guess cliche apology. You know, from a movie. I always pictured my first "big fight". We'd be in the rain and I say, "Oh My Gosh, you're impossible...what's wrong?" And he screams, "...YOU, you make me love you even when we fight!" And then he would grab my face and give me the hardest, passionate kiss of my life. However, he just sits there and contemplates and...stares. I finally say, "I'd rather you say something stupid, than say nothing at all." I thought that was a good rebutle to his "apology". Then....he sighed. THEN...something I never thought he would ever do, because of his ego of course, he hugged me, and he didn't care that I didn't hug him back untill a couple seconds after his move. The hug probally only lasted a couple of seconds, however, I took it in for about a couple of minutes. After he pulled his hug away, he kissed me. It wasn't the hard, passionte kissed I always imagine. It was soft and gentle, like he honestly meant everything. It wasn't exactly my dream "fight" ending. However, with him it doesn't have to be by the book fairytale cinderella chapters. Because, well...we're writing our own story <3


smile forever, smile with a purpose, just smile with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment