Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Begining;


Hello, my name is Sara Cook. I am new at this blogging thing so bear with me. My life isn't completely all smiles, so do not think I'm so freak who thinks everything is always OK. My life is just a life that needs a smile every now and then to reassure themselves they're are human. I don't know what people usually write about on their blogs, however I have seen some TV shows where the teens keep their own personal blog, so I picked up on some tips here and there. So here's my first topic of this entry- family - I am an aunt, sister, daughter, granddaughter, and cousin. I have 3 nieces and 1 nephew with another on the way. My two heroes are my second oldest sister and my two year old niece. My niece, Lillian, is my rarest star in my universe. -Boyfriend- My boyfriends name is Nathan Riley. We dated once and then broke up after three months. We started dating again March 5 of this year. We just celebrated our 3 months. He isn't perfect, but perfection doesn't appeal to me. I fall for flaws, call me crazy. -Life- I am 16 and I have had my permit for 4 months. I have a car, blue cavalier (coupe). I have a job at Captain D's! -Friends- I have two best friends. One is sorta of an on and off again best friend, because we are so competitive with each other. The other is the person I tell everything and anything to, and I honestly do believe I have told her every dark and deepest secret I have, except for maybe two lol but those aren't very important about anything either. -FEAR- My only two fears are death and the future. _END_ so I can't promise I'll write every day or when something amazing happens. But I will write...I'm leaving with a smile.


Smile forever, smile with a purpose, just smile with me :)



2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging. Keep smiling.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. just like susan said welcome to bloggers world..

    ReplyDelete