Friday, February 12, 2010

It's been awhile Randy.


So Randy, my lovely blog, I haven't spoken to you in a long, long time. So many things have changed, I've changed. Remember Nathan? Well, we're no longer together. Too long of a story and I don't wanna get into it. Now...I'm dating Jared Alexander Funk, who goes by Alex. However, I like Jared better, haha. It's been about two months since we've started dating, and about 4 months since I changed. Fall break is when it started. Things happened and people grew apart which brought other people...closer. Nothing worked out in October or November. All I had were Ali Peacock, who is basically the person I tell everything to now, Skyler Stewart, which I'm learning I don't have to try so hard to please her anymore, Jacob Jones, who is just amazing, and ROTC- which has changed everything about me. I became Battalion Commander, which is the highest rank and the person in charge of everyone, after my cousin, who was the Battalion Commander, screwed up with her decision making. Remember Caley? Well, we're still friends, but sometimes she says things or does things that irritates me. I don't play basketball anymore. i changed my career goals slightly. I want to go to Austin Peay State University on the ROTC scholarship, after college go into the Army as an officer for 4 years, then serve IRR for another 4 yeras which means I can become a teacher and only have to keep the Army updated with my address incase of WWIII. Then I can retire from the Army and spend my life as a teacher. I'm actually really scared to go to the Army, but I know I want to do it. So...back to Jared/Alex. He's really great. He reminds me of what I saw that my sister Derricka had when she was dating her husband in High School, and that's what I've always wanted. Oh yeah...didn't I say I've changed aswell. I believe I have become more responsible, assertive, confident (even though I was already border line concieted) and I'm not afraid to tell people what I think. I still try my hardest to please my friends I'm afraid of losing, but with some friends things basically just come natural to us. I smile more.


You don't have to always smile, but always be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment